- Z Cam S1 Indigogo page
- Z Cam S1 Facebook Group
- Kinson Loo’s YouTube Channel
- Quick DIY guide to add integrated wireless to your S1
- Recommended SD Cards
- Batteries charger
- Batteries x 4
(original link here)
Scenes that might cause stitching issues and should be avoided:
- Objects too close. It is recommended to have a minimum safety distance of 0.8M, but it doesn’t imply that it will always have issues. In some cases even 0.5M is fine. Always pay attention to the safety distance between camera and objects.
- Tiny, thin line or mesh pattern objects or background. Anything smaller than the optical flow tile sizes would cause stitching issues.
- Semitransparent or reflective surfaces.
- Too fast moving objects and too close.
Image File Directory:
- Copy the four video files 0000~0003 of the footage selected for stitching into a empty folder. Browse and select it as the source path. Image file names must remain unchanged, in order to have the right camera order.
- Browse and select destination path of output folder. Stitched result is output in form of sequential PNG files, to facilitate post processing if needed.
- Product serial number engraved at the bottom of Z CAM S1 is required to verify the license validity and download the corresponding camera profile data for best stitching result.
- Select the resolution of source image files.
- Select the resolution of the output image files. Note that free license users are restricted to 1080P resolution only.
- Select normal by default. If there is ghosting effect, select low. If there is semitransparent small flickering, select high.
- If there are frequent moving objects in the scene it is recommended to select Advanced Optimization. Note that this will take longer processing time to stitch.
Subscribe to Frédéric Pierron
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox